|250g pack sweet chilli pre-cooked infused beetroot, diced|
|600g butternut squash|
|1tbs coconut oil|
|8 large eggs|
|100g feta cheese|
|2 spring onions, chopped|
|Large handful parsley|
|1 garlic clove, chopped|
|Salt and pepper|
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 200°C and prepare a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into 3cm cubes.
- Roast in the oven with coconut oil for 15-20 minutes, until soft.
- While the squash is roasting, mix the eggs, sprinkled feta, spring onions, chopped parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Leave the beetroot until last to avoid everything turning pink.
- Roughly mash the roasted squash with a fork, keeping it chunky — do this in the roasting tin to save washing up — and add to the egg mix.
- 6. Pour your frittata mix into a large jug (I do this so it’s easy to pour into the moulds) and pour into your prepared muffin cases. Cook for 20 minutes.