|1 Packet of Chilli Beetroots|
|Sprig of Thyme, leaves only|
|1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin, toasted|
|1 Tablespoon Tahini|
|Pinch of Sumac|
|1 Tablespoon of Yoghurt|
|1 Garlic Clove, peeled|
|Pinch of Parsley|
|10g Pine Nuts|
|Pinch of Coriander Leaves|
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- On a gas hob, blacken the skins of the aubergine until burnt. It’s best to skewer it so you can hold at a safe distance.
- When all blackened, place into a roasting tray and put in the oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- When ready, split open and scoop out the flesh, and roughly chop so it’s broken down.
- In a food processor, add the beetroot, tahini, toasted cumin, thyme leaves, garlic and lemon juice and blitz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take out and into a bowl, add the aubergine and stir through.
- In a dry frying pan, toast the pine nuts until golden.
- Serve the beetroot and aubergine mix in a bowl, and add a good spoon of yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle over the pine nuts, sumac and coriander leaves to finish.